Partner with Us
Hebrews 10:24-25 (NIV)
And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.
Greetings Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
If you are receiving this notice one of two things has happened: You have either heard about our growing ministry www.LTOCZ.com and have inquired about us or we have heard about your growing or established ministry and are inquiring about you! Either way, we value and honor the mandate of the Great Commission in Matthew 28:16-20 and believe that together we can further the kingdom of God! We would like to talk to you about who we are, what we do and consider what we can accomplish together as fellowship partners.
Who We Are
LTOCZ.com is a developing interactive, online Christian experience. We are trying to engage all Christians in strengthening their relationship with God. We are aware that our youth are culturally and socially driven and our seniors are growing less passionate about sharing Christ with this often despondent, contemporary generation. We want to change all of that. We want to open Christian dialogue and share biblical truths that span across generations using the worldwide web. We are using articles of faith, words of wisdoms, inspirational testimonies and Christian counseling and fuse that with contemporary Pastoral leader’s sermons and everything happening in Christian arts, news and entertainment to create one unified place of hope, peace and love! We do not want LTOCZ.com to be a website people visit; we want it to become a place people call their home page on the worldwide web. It is our long-term objective to have our name synonymous with a received biblical perspective! Another objective of our internet ministry is to broaden and expand our dialogue into the community. We want to be the unheard and unspoken voice in news, arts and overall world media and especially Christian related events because we realize that God has a voice in all of it.
How Can We Help You?
We are building a community of Christians who love the Lord as well as developing those who are seeking a relationship with Him. We are looking to unite with other Christians who are in His service so we can learn what we can do to further their mission cause. It is this heartfelt desire to create a faithful community that serves as the foundation of our own initiative. Here are some of the services we offer in commitment to your objectives:
• We offer public speaking services. Evangelist Nidicka Frederick is a Master’s level theology scholar and does public speaking events. Invite us to your next function.
• We have reporters and correspondents. Want the world to see how God is moving in your ministry? Then share it with us! We have an internet population that is looking to support exactly what you are doing! Tell us about your next concert, we will come and cover it! Share with us your next event, new product, or mission- and we will write an article and promote it!
• We offer free online Christian counseling. Is one of your members struggling with an issue and you are overwhelmed? Refer them to us. We have online services and telephone services available for those who are in need. Use our prayer request, print one of our existing counseling lessons or have a member create one of our personalized online Christian lessons.
• Accept our invitation to do a community event. We can do more together than we can apart
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 (NIV)
9 Two are better than one,
because they have a good return for their labor:
10 If either of them falls down,
one can help the other up.
But pity anyone who falls
and has no one to help them up.
How Can You Help Us?
• Invite us to your community event. We want our presence to be known. There is something so special that happens when the body of Christ comes together unified as one! Let us support you. Even when we leave our cameras and interview pads at home, we are willing to show up in strength and number to the glory of God to show the world- Christians do live in unity and love!
• Advertise with us. If you have an organization with a budget to advertise a product or event and would like to support us, we will advertise your company/ministry for a nominal fee that goes completely to developing this ministry. We will also advertise for a “banner exchange” to help our numbers grow at no fee.
This is a no cost, no obligation request. We are not charging you an annual fee, membership fee or any fee to join us!
To partner with us this is what we request- Look over our website and pray for us. Ask God how you can help us and what you should ask from us in return. Then acknowledge our partnership by signing our guestbook or leaving a comment that we can share on our website. Follow up by submitting your information so that we may begin to pray over your endeavors and together we are on a path to collectively further the kingdom of God.
Evangelist Nidicka Frederick